7 Reasons Why You Should Start A Podcast As An Entrepreneur- The Monday Show EP10This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure for more information.
7 Reasons Why You Should Start A Podcast As An Entrepreneur- The Monday Show EP10
Hello once again to all our Smart-Es!
Welcome to the The Monday Show Podcast!
This is a show where we, Stella Hui and Cam H Lynch, discuss topics, run tutorials and address issues that affect people like you. The modern entrepreneur, wantrepreneur or those of you wondering how leave your 9 to 5 job.
Every episode, we share stories of our own journey to #businessfreedom, run handy guides on how to start and grow your business, plus heaps more!
On this episode of The Monday Show, we chat about getting into the big, wide world of podcasting and starting your own podcast!
If you’re an Entrepreneur or wantrepreneur looking to make the jump from your 9 to 5, this podcast will:
– Show you that podcasting can be right up your alley in term of content creation
– Reveal the many additional, unknown benefits podcasting can give new people to the podcasting game
– Give you some insights into how to disarm the fear of speaking to your audience
These points and much more will enable you to see the many benefits of starting a podcast as an entrepreneur
or wantrepreneur looking to ditch the 9 to 5.
As promised, here are the links, people and resources mentioned in the show:
– Top Tools You Need To Start Start Your Own Podcast
– 6 Reasons Why you should start a blog even if you don’t have a business yet! – The Monday Show EP08
– How To Start Your Own Blog – Smart Entrepreneur’s Lab
– Freakonomics Radio
– Planet Money – An NPR Podcast
– Orson Welles
– War Of The Worlds
– Serial Podcast
– Chuck Palaniuk
Feel free to drop us a line anytime. We’d love to hear from you!